LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes. Great eyelashes don’t just happen overnight. That’s why it’s important to note that LATISSE® solution works gradually and remarkably — with full results at week 16. Once you begin, you must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results.
Some important do’s and don’ts:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.